World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the Coronavirus outbreak as a pandemic as of March 11, 2020. It means that disease spreads globally at the same time. Coronavirus affects lots of areas of tourism, many boarders are closed, visit to lots of cuntries is forbidden, public places are closed – check the list of unavailable places of interest here!
1. Disneyland in California, Walt Disney World, and Universal Studios Hollywood.
2. The Colosseum, Rome’s Pantheon, and Pompeii.
The enclosure is expected to last until April 3rd.
3. The Great Wall of China and Beijing’s Palace Museum.
There is no further information when will it re-open since the enclosure in January 2020. Instead, you are able to see China’s museum exhibitions digitally through their website.
4. The Louvre Museum and Eiffel Tower.
Currently, The Louvre Museum limited the number of people in the museum. The same rule applies to Eiffel Tower as well. But if you already planned to visit it, check the actual information on the official website.
Disneyland Paris is already closed.
5. Universal Studios Japan and Tokyo Sky Tree.
Universal Studios Japan is closed until at least March 22nd, Tokyo Sky Tree is closed until March 15th. PLease note that considering the desease spread, these dates can be changed too.
6. Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Palace Museum of Korean, and Goseong DMZ Museum.